Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Flexible Seating



Flexible Seating:  One of the biggest hurdles a teacher faces with flexible seating is where to keep the students' daily belongings.  I LOVE these sold plastic magazine holders by Romanoff.  Do not even think about cardboard magazine holders.  These work perfectly for all of my students' needed daily supplies.  When my students enter the room, they grab their tub and place it at their learning environment for the day.  It makes management of student supplies a breeze.  You can check them out on Amazon:  LINK

Teachers also ask about my shelving system.  It is from every teacher's favorite spot... IKEA!  It is the KALLAX shelving system.  I loved the shelf so much I purchased 4!  LINK
Do what you love... Love what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment