Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Elves vs. Reindeer - Opinion Writing


Elves vs. Reindeer (In my opinion...) - I love having my students decide whether it would be better to be an Elf or a Reindeer. It is a great way to bring persuasive writing into the classroom. I put together a brief reading on Elves and Reindeer. I also included some links for students to gain more information on reindeer: www.santaslapland.com and https://goo.gl/CaU1U0 In this download you will receive the readings, note-taking sheets, and a final draft writing paper. I love to add a hand-drawn elf or reindeer to each writing (depending on which one the kiddo picks). It makes a super cute bulletin board. #TeamELF #TeamREINDEER
You can find this printable resource at my TPT Store: LINK
Enjoy!
Do what you love... Love what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment