Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

A Little About Me... #SELFIE


Back to School Idea - A Little About Me... #SELFIE:  I love building my classroom family the first week of school.  I want my class to learn as much as they can about their new classmates.  This "A Little About Me..." writing and selfie drawing should be fun!  My plan is to have my students brainstorm together interesting information they could include in their writing.  Then, they will add a "#SELFIE" to their writings.  My plan is to share out the writings to help us learn more about each other.  I think it will make a super cute bulletin board too.  Our chrome books at school have cameras - so I feel this would be a great time to show my students how they work and have them take a real selfie!   You can print the writing paper FREE at my TPT store.
Love what you do... Do what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment