Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Thankful Acrostic Poetry:


Thankful Acrostic Poetry: I love FALL. Nothing says FALL more than being thankful. I love focusing my class on the many things in their life they should be thankful for. I created 4 pages for this lesson. The first page is a grid with the letters T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L in each box. The class can work together or in small groups to brainstorm words that match the theme of THANKFUL and begin with that particular letter. Words can then be used as springboards for students to write their THANKFUL acrostic poem. In this pack, I include a brainstorm grid sheet, 1st draft poetry sheet, illustration art page, and a 2nd draft poetry page. I love focusing on being Thankful all year long... but especially in November!
You can find this resource at my TPT store. Here is the LINK.
Do what you love... Love what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment