Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Classroom Items I LOVE from Amazon

Classroom Items I LOVE from Amazon:  When I first started teaching - there was no amazon!  I know that might sound shocking, but it is true!  I am so thankful for Amazon!  As a teacher I can find amazing products that - well - I just can't live without.  I thought I'd share my top 5!


Plastic Glue Bottles:  If you haven't noticed from my BLOG, I am a fan of red.  So when I saw these red plastic squeeze bottles I had to have them.  I put glue inside.  I never have to unjam glue bottles.  The cap is secured by a plastic strap keeping the glue airtight when not in use.  This was a brilliant purchase!  I ordered 6 for my classroom.  My parent helpers LOVE them too!  They are a must for any classroom.

BleuMoo 1Pc 16oz Plastic Squeeze Squirt Condiment Bottle with Twist On Cap Lids (Red)

Red Microphone:  This was an item my BTSA teacher introduced me to.  I use it in my classroom when my students are sharing orally in-front of the class.   It helps to take away the nerves that can come when presenting.  My students feel like big-shots when using it.  And... of course I purchased it in red.  Other colors are available. 

BONAOK Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone,3-in-1 Portable Handheld karaoke Mic Home Party birthday Speaker Machine for iPhone/Android/iPad/Sony,PC and All Smartphone(Red)



Name Badges:  I love that I can order 50 name badges for under $20!  I use these name badges all the time in class.  They are great for subs to use.  The badges are ready to use on field trips.  I love the clear plastic slot.  I can change the color to match field trip groups, science jobs, leadership rolls... I am planning on using them next year during our wheel time.  We will have 3 guest teachers rotating into our classrooms.  The name badges will be ready to use - making the guest teachers able to know all the students' names. (And they are reusable!)

Aobear 50pcs Waterproof Transparent Transverse ID Label Badge and Sturdy Lanyard (red)

Magnetic Stars:  Talk about easy grouping.  These stars are magnetic.  They look super cute on my classroom door as a welcome - Mrs. Arvidson's Stars - and they also are perfect for forming groups.  My whiteboard is magnetic as are my cabinets - so these are perfect!  Very versatile! (And they are reusable - too!

Student Name Star Label Magnets



Magnetic Hooks:  I purchased mine for $15 - so watch for sales!  These hooks are SO powerful.  They can hold a flip chart on my white board or metal cabinets.  They are so strong - that I have to use two hands to get them off the board.  Don't you hate when magnets are so weak that your items slide down the whiteboard!?  Not anymore!  XO

Maskeny [BONUS 6 PACK] XL Super Strong Large Neodymium Magnetic Hook For Storage And Organization Each Heavy Duty Hook Holds 40Lb FREE 6 Buffer Pads - Indoor/Outdoor Multi Purpose Hanging Hooks



No comments:

Post a Comment