Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018




Cinquain Poetry:  I love teaching poetry throughout the year in my classroom.  It helps students to feel successful as writers - especially when they have a first draft frame to work off of.  Enjoy these easy to use cinquain frames. I made an autumn, winter, spring and summer version.  I love launching the lesson by having the class brainstorm as a class what they think of when they hear autumn.  I record the student responses on a big class chart.  The students use the chart as a launching off point when writing their seasonal cinquain poem. 

I included a generic version to fit any theme or topic in your classroom. There is also a set of simple cinquain examples. You will be able to download first and second draft forms.  You can download this FREE Cinquain Poetry Pack at my TPT Store: LINK

Enjoy!

Do what you love... Love what you do!

XO Kim 

You can download this FREE Cinquain Poetry Pack at my TPT Store: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment