Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018





Homonym Task Card Game:  I love launching new concepts by getting students thinking.  This homonym task card game does just that.  I created the homonym matching task card game with a word, sentence frame and two images for students to match (see below). It allows students to understand that homonyms are words that are spelled the same, sound the same, but have different meanings. Homonym literally means homo=same and nym=name  I include a challenge activity that allows students to use pictures and words to draw their understanding of homonyms.

I also made two covers and two direction sheets of different sizes. You can mount, laminate and store the game in a small or large manila envelope.

Enjoy!

Check it out on my TPT store:  LINK
OR email me and I will send you the game FREE!




Do what you love… Love what you do!
Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment