Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Newspaper Apple FALL Art


Newspaper Apple FALL Art:  I love making these newspaper fall apples.  I found the idea on Frog Spot Blog.  They are a great addition to the Johnny Appleseed activities I blogged about.  They make an AMAZING bulletin board.  I love the contrast of the apples on the black paper.  I have my kiddos paint 12 X 12 newspaper with red watercolor paint.  Then they paint a 6 X 12 newspaper in green watercolor paint.  Once dry, the students trace different size apple templates (made out of file folders) using pastels (I am sure crayon would work too.)  I love having them add designs to the apples.  The kiddos cut out the apples and leaves and mount them on the black construction paper.  Enjoy!


Do what you love... Love what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment